Tuesday 17 January 2012

Lynnette's Story


Welcome to my world, everyone. I am here to introduce myself to you guys. I am Lynnette Yap from Bachelor of Psychology.
This would be the second time I have create a blog in blogger and it is consider as a assignment of introduction to design (HAA102).

I am choosing this as my elective subject because I am creating it as my interested rather than figure it out I am interesting about it. I believe that interested can be build in time if we are treating it with our heart.

Due to the laziness, I had stop blogging for few years. So, I am here to thanks to myself for taking HAA102 because it had become a motivation for me to blogging again.

Finally, there is no more reason/excuse for myself to say "LAZY" to blogging.

 I am a simple girl who enjoying my life to the maximum.


I love my family because I believe The Family is one of Nature's Masterpieces.



As an undergraduate student, I am having a simple dream which is run through my degree smoothly and it is less stress for me. Of course, I would wish that lecturer would actually sympathy us and giving us less assignment that we expect ( I knew it is impossible, that's why called DREAM!). Besides that, due to some medical problem, I was strongly desire that I am healthy enough so I could dive with my family & friends because I am seriously enjoy the moment when I can get touch with the fishes.



SELF-EVALUATION- In this assignment, it motivate me to blog again. To letting my blog look better, I examine the idea from my friend's blog to edit my blog's template and background. It is not that hard for me since it is not the first time I blogging. I am realizing myself could actually improve my writing skills while I am blogging for my assignment. Lastly, I am finding some new skills/techniques that I never try it before to edit my blog. If I am giving a chance to do it again, I will try my best to make it look better and share you guys more story about me.



No comments:

Post a Comment