Wednesday 4 April 2012

'Xi' in chinese culture

Before




PROCESS
Firstly, I open the picture about XI that I had scanned to my computer.

Due to the blur, I am clicking "auto contrast' to make sure everything clearer so I could paint it with a clear drawing.

The drawing after the adjustment.

I am using magnetic lasso tool to select the area I wanted to paint.

Next, I am choosing the color i want to paint and painted it using paint bucket tool.

The area I am painted with black color.

Once again, I am using magnetic lasso tool to select the area I want to paint and paint it with brush tool.

To make sure everything clean enough, I am select the white area with magnetic lasso tool and clean it with erase tool.

Crop the extra area beside with crop tool.

DONE!


Art Movement: Op Art
Reference Artist: Bridget Riley
Theme Chosen: Culture
Art Work by: Lynnette Yap Sim Yee
Student ID: B1003133

No comments:

Post a Comment